Hi, Been a bit late with more work, but here is my blog for Week 17 MindLab! Week 17: Reflective Practise for Rose Tavelia When I think of reflective practice, I cringe at the thought of how I was in my early years as a teacher. I wrote so much information on weekly planning that I am sure I could have published a reflections novel based on the all the anecdotal notes I wrote for myself. Through time and experience I learned to tweak that area of learning and began to manage my time more efficiently at school. The reflective model by Jay and Johnson (2002) outlines key questions when reflecting on my teacher practice today. When I asked my peers the questions within the descriptive indicators, most teachers were able to respond instantly. I could recall who, what, when, and how the lesson went. But of course, this is all from my own perspective. Only recently, have I learnt to reflect on current practi...
Comments
Post a Comment